- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a cutting edge autonomous systems mabufaturer seeking an experienced software architect to join their rapidly froing business.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop system architectures to meet the customer requirements of projects and products.
- Work with the Software Manager to understand and develop the broader product architecture, ensuring that all products (where appropriate) can benefit from design and architectural evolutions.
- Produce specifications, interface definitions, and supporting documentation for software modules and subsystems so that software engineers can complete the implementation successfully.
- Work with systems engineers to ensure that architectural designs and sub-systems can be appropriately tested and verified against requirements and performance criteria.
- Work with stakeholders to develop the product roadmaps.
- Act as technical lead for assigned projects, where appropriate.
- Drive the development of the vehicle control, HMI, and supporting systems.
- Take responsibility for software development processes to ensure that development can be completed efficiently, and to agreed quality standards.
- Specify, design, and develop tools and workflows for both internal and external use.
- Disseminate outputs and benefits generated by the software team to the wider company.
- Requirements capture and workload estimation for software tasks.
- Review and authorisation of software tools and third-party libraries for use by the software team.
- Sign-off of customer software deliverables via formal release notes.
- Work with the wider engineering teams to maintain a tight integration of hardware and software within the products and sub-systems.
- Where required, estimating resources and timescales to meet project milestones within the scope of this role.
- Work closely with the design and development teams worldwide.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Candidates with equivalent relevant experience will also be considered.
- Have a working knowledge of software development using a variety of languages, including C++ and Python in a Linux and Windows based environment.
- Strong experience in the development of software systems architecture from requirements capture through to test, verification and delivery into service.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.