- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
H&S Adviser - Highways
£35,000 - £45,000 plus car and package
Major Highways Scheme
My client, a Tier 1 contractor on major highways schemes are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a major project in Kent.
The job will be to provide an effective in-house health and safety advisory and management service, to advise and assist the southern RDP contracts in meeting all it's statutory safety & environmental responsibilities and to promote a culture of continual safety behavioural improvement. Day to Day responsibilities will be. *To provide visible active support and advice to the contract;
- Carry out site inspections and audit Health and Safety against the Health & Safety Management to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Safety Management System and recommend any corrective actions;
- Provide active support in promoting and delivering the Zero Harm Journey Plan;
- Liaison with Environmental and Quality auditors to ensure H & S is integrated with environmental compliance and assurance;
- Provide support and management of external audits and liaise to provide corrective actions and closeout of audit findings;
- Deliver Health and Safety inductions, training and presentations including Drugs & Alcohol testing;
You will have the following qualities and experience:
- NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent in safety management;
- Evidence of working towards relevant qualifications. Level of relevant experience will be considered in other cases;
- Accident/incident investigation training;
- Train the trainer qualifications
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01489 884313.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.