- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, are looking for an Electrician to start ASAP. The work is based across multiple sites, ongoing work, potentially leading to permanent. Water background is essential.
Candidates need to be local/commutable to Basingstoke.
Works will predominantly be on Thames & Southern Water.
The client is ideally looking to bring candidates in on a temp-perm basis. Term will be 4-6 months contract, but this can be negotiated depending on candidate preference.
Mileage will be paid as the role is multi-site
40-45 hour week
Candidates will need to have their own hand tools and basic PPE.
Candidates will need to have their own transport. If candidates are successful in securing a permanent offer of employment, a van will be provided thereafter.
Previous water sector experience is essential.
18th Edition, 2391, Gold Card - these are all ESSENTIAL
EUSR, Thames Passport, Confined Space - desired but not essential
Working safely and to a high standard, the Site Electrician is responsible for electrical installation and testing of a wide range of chemical dosing equipment. Team members work flexibly and some mechanical fitting skills would be advantageous. The work will be on both clean and waste water sites.
- Ensure that all electrical, instrumentation and control installations are installed, tested and commissioned to current British or Customer Standards.
- To complete and comply with all Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS), Safety Instructions and to use all equipment provided in a safe and responsible manner.
- To work collaboratively with team members, departments, customers and suppliers to ensure that information, expertise and requirements are communicated effectively, issues resolved and operability of systems optimised.
- Maintain knowledge of advances in technology and materials and identify improvement opportunities
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.