- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Property Asset Manager
Southern Water are currently seeking an experienced Property Asset Manager to join their Commercial Services Team based in East Sussex, on a full time permanent basis. Fore more information please call Adam Good @ Matchtech on 01489 898881.
The purpose of the Property Asset Manager is to provide strategic, tactical and practical commercial solutions for the Southern Water property portfolio, primarily with a view to growing the company's sustainable income on non-operational land.
The role will also provide estate management solutions in conjunction with the Estates Manager and create and maintain accurate property information systems.
Additionally the Property Asset Manager will provide a professional commercial property service to the business by way of a range of additional work streams. These include strategic property accommodation for staff and delivery partners, acquisitions, disposals, business rates, natural capital value, high level planning advice.
To ensure that the department delivers financial targets by way of good quality asset management, and associated reporting and forecasting
Is to ensure estate management matters are resolved professionally, accurately, collaboratively and commercially. This is by way of fully understanding estate management issues and queries when they are presented, accessing property records, attending site and collaborating with colleagues (where relevant), in order to provide the best suitable estate management solutions, advice and service for the business.
Is to ensure that property records ie on GIS Land Terrier, are kept accurate, by way of ensuring all data anomalies are corrected, and pro-active recording of all new property information that is created.
Is to ensure that credible, professional property advice originates from the department by way of good quality advice on any property matters the department is required to get involved with.
Major Accountabilities Of The Role
Approx % of time spent in role
- Delivering sustainable income and capital receipts in accordance with strategy 60
- Resolving property related matters on Southern Water land relating to access, boundary, maintenance, occupation and ownership 15
- Providing a credible property advice for all company property issues where allocated 10
- Budgeting, forecasting and risk management 5
- Collation, recording and analysis of property information 5
- Site meetings and inspections of ownership, occupation, boundary, access and maintenance on non-occupational land 5
Experience and Capability Requirements
- Degree (MRICS would be helpful)
- Property asset management experience
- GIS expertise
- Experience in working in utilities or in operational environments will be useful
- Customer facing experience
- Negotiation skills Capability:
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Self starter
- Flexible in approach
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.