- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias
We are working closely with a successful and growing medical device manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician with an Electrical bias to their engineering team.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible to adhere to the Companies Health and Safety policy at all times and operate and promote the development of quality standards and procedures taking ownership of tasks and to seek new improved ways of doing things.
- Responsibility and accountability for all aspects of machine performance and safety.
- Planning, completion and delivery of effective maintenance on all plant and facility equipment.
- The ability to set and operate equipment.
- Active involvement within the Lean Teams and other performance-focused groups as required, including completion of allocated actions.
- Ensuring availability of good quality tooling on every machine and process.
- Ensuring availability of relevant spares for every machine and process.
- Working safely at all times.
- Effective communication via Engineering logs, shift handovers and direct interaction with the manufacturing teams.
- Through the analysis of available data, the Cell Engineer will provide the justification for any process improvements.
- As part of an NCR or CAPA team the Cell Engineer will be responsible for investigations and validation works ensuring the most effective corrective and preventative actions are implemented.
Shift: 4 on 4 off Days
What we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering as a minimum
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with production machine and process equipment
- Have a keen interest in gaining Technical knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Have proven experience in decision making/making recommendations
- Uses own initiative - be proactive shares new ideas
- Be a 'can do' person and rise to the challenge of problem solving
- Taking pride in your work and want to reach the high standards expected
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Performance driven - used to working to targets
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.