- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Facilities Manager/ Asset Management Consultant - BAE075414
£46.76 LTD / Umbrella (Other payment options)
The main objective of Workstream 4 in the Asset Management improvement activity is to deliver a critical process framework to realise an ISO55000 compliant Asset Management System.
There is no suitable and available resource within Warship Support (Base) to undertake this activity, therefore it has been agreed with the NBC(P) Infrastructure Director that the most appropriate route to delivery is to use an experienced FM consultant; this individual will provide a higher quality output in a shorter timeframe than a basic process author with no FM experience.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Asset Management Process Consultant is responsible for providing services primarily in support of Worksteam 4, Deliverable 6. Deliverable 6 focuses on the provision of expertise in the field of asset management and the delivery of professionally authored process documentation to both the Estates Intelligent Customer Group (EICG) and BAE Systems.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- The incumbent must have a relevant degree (Mechaical Engineering / Systems Engineering / Quality Management / Asset Management).
- The inclumbent must be able to demonstrate Asset Management experience in a multi-disciplined environment
- The incumbent should hold Chartered status or equivalent with an appropriate institution. (E.g. Chartered Engineer, Chartered Quality Professional, Chartered Asset Manager).
- The incumbent must be a member of an asset management professional body (e.g. The IAM in UK).
- Consultancy experience within an asset management environment delivering similar operational services in alignment with ISO55001 / Hard FM industry contract norms for similar complex asset management service contracts.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering, construction project & facilities management within a defence environment.
- Experience developing processes across the entire asset management lifecycle from strategic planning to data analytics and trending.
- The expectation is the Consultant has a high degree of experience in how to run and manage similar contracts at a senior level to ensure minimized disruption to the Engineering Teams, meet the Quality expectations and focus the output to Portsmouth Naval Base existing and future ways of working in a short time period.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Ability to rationalise complex process relationships into a navigable and usable map of documentation communicating this to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and recommend changes to the Base Services and Estates Intelligent Customer Group (EICG) organisations.
- Strong communication, facilitation and issue resolution skills to support the Base Services' and the EICG's Asset Management improvement programme.
- Perceived as a champion for continuous improvement & change management.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and inspire the trust of others when making positive steps into the unknown to realise wider operational efficiency.
- Comfortable & competent working with internal senior business stakeholders to recommend and critique management strategy and delivery roadmaps
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.