- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Clerk of Works
Our client requires an experienced Highways Clerk of Works to support thier Highways division on various sites around the clients region.
To oversee and inspect highway and civil engineering schemes to ensure required standards and specifications are met. This will include liaison with contractors, sub-contractors and consultants on all matters relating to overseeing the construction process.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To assist the Principal Engineer in the delivery of service objectives meeting the needs and priorities of the Council and other clients.
- Undertaking site supervision of contracts, and third party works as part of the Highway Adoption process. Ensure that all aspects of the specification are met and that Health &Safety legislation is adhered to.
- To record, maintain and update accurate records of construction work activities, progress against programme and known constraints in support of project delivery and review.
Education / Qualifications / Knowledge
- HND in Civil Engineering or similar technical discipline (E) (A,I,C)
- Knowledge of Chapter 8 Temporary Traffic Management Regulations and their application (E) (A,I)
- Knowledge of NEC3 contract (D) (A,I)
- CSCS card (E) (A,C)
FULL JD AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
IR35 STATUS - TBC
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.