- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
ENS Area Manager
Due to continued growth and new projects wins our client is looking for an area manager to manage in the installation team for the North and Midlands.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the HV Systems Installation team in the role of Area Manager for the North and Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of installation staff and will be based in Leeds.
The Key Accountabilities of this position will be to:
▪ Lead, manage and direct a team of engineers and operatives in line with the requirements of the ENS Business Manager. This will include performance monitoring; appraisals; identification of training needs and assisting with training and development planning; general administration duties associated with line manager responsibility such as ensuring time sheets and expense claims are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
▪ Responsible for communication with their team in the form of weekly planning allocation; team briefs; SHEQ briefs and Company briefs and bulletins.
▪ Champion Continuous Improvement initiatives in order to achieve Key Performance Indicators
▪ Develop and increase Prysmian's presence in the region and set up a reactive maintenance service to meet the market needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates will be educated to degree level with a formal qualification in a relevant professional discipline. Alternatively, they will have had extensive and structured training with project and site management experience relevant to the high voltage cable industry.
As an Area Manager, you will demonstrate excellent leadership qualities with exceptional prioritisation, planning and organisational skills. You will also be a good communicator at all levels.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.