- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client are a successful manufacturing company who are looking for electrically bias Maintenance Technicians to join their maintenance team.
What you will be doing…
You will be conducting Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
What we are looking for…
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Experience in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
The successful candidate will be required initially to work days / 2-shifts during a period of familiarisation, but will ultimately be required to work a continuous 5 team shift pattern. The 5 team pattern is 2 days on, 2 nights on then 4 days off. After every 7 shifts then individuals have an 18 day break. Annual leave is roistered into this shift pattern.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.