- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Component Engineer / Lead
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are a world leader in what they do, and they are offering an exciting opportunity to join the Electronic Engineering function. Due to the growing workload the opportunity has arised for a Technical Engineer to manage and coordinate activities within the Component Engineering team.
As the Electronics Component Engineer / Lead you will be responsible for delivering a component service to meet all project requirements at minimal risk and that the selected components embedded within company designs have the best chance of success for the business.
This role will give you the exposure of complex and technologically advanced projects and products. Not only will you benefit from working for an established and reputable business, but you will have the opportunity to travel and work as part of an international team.
Career progression is highly celebrated and promoted throughout the company, with the ability to advance your career should you wish to do so.
- Strong technical background in electronics or knowledge of electronic design processes.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- The ability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong drive to deliver to schedule.
- Pro-activeness and self-motivation to improve process and get the job done.
- Availability to visit teams located in Paris/UK and travel to various manufacturers / suppliers / shows around the country.
- Experience of leading a small team would be an advantage, but not mandatory as there will be the opportunity for development. The desire to step up and take a lead role, as part of the individual's career development, is far more important as support is available.
- Experience working in the defence or similar safety regulated sector.
- Experience working as part of an international team.
- Team Leadership experience
- Experience with managing obsolescence
- Cataloguing components
- Prospecting components
- Experience or knowledge of CCA's and PCB's
- Competence in Microsoft Excel/Access
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.