- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is seeking a HGV Technician to join their team in Dartford.
Reporting to the Dartford Workshop manager you will play an important role in enabling our clients workforce to carry out their activities, ensuring their fleet of HGV vehicles are serviced, inspected & maintained to the highest possible standards.
Our clients mechanics are integral to helping them achieve their vision of building a World where all infrastructure is sustainably built and maintained.
- Service, inspect and maintain a fleet of HGV vehicles (up to 7.5t) and ensure any and all repairs are completed safely, precisely & efficiently
- Maintain an accurate level of quality control to ensure vehicle safety
- Ensure all accompanying paperwork is completed accurately
- Assist other members of the workshop team, as required to ensure planned works & maintenance schedules are achieved
- Ensure compliance with all client processes & procedures
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- NVQ level 3, City &Guilds or equivalent
- HGV Class 2 License
- Demonstrable level of diagnostic skill
- Significant ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines all while possessing meticulous attention to detail
- Full and Valid driving license
- Ford and or Mercedes experience is preferred but not essential
- Working hours 0730-1700
- Competitive salary
- Pension and healthcare
- Holiday allowance starting at 22 days per annum
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.