- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client has an opportunity for an NVQ Level 3 qualified (or equivalent) mechanic to join their hardworking and friendly Plant team in Ramsey, Cambridgeshire.
Our client has a variety of different vehicles, so this is the perfect role for someone who would like to expand their knowledge and enjoys no two days being the same.
You will play an important role in enabling our clients workforce to carry out their activities, ensuring the company vehicles are maintained to the highest possible standards. Mechanics are integral to our client achieving their vision of building a World where all infrastructure is sustainably built and maintained.
- Servicing and maintaining a variety of company cars and vans up to 3.5 tonne
- Carrying out necessary repairs safely and efficiently
- Ensuring all accompanying paperwork is completed accurately
- Assisting other members of the Plant team to ensure planned works & maintenance schedules are achieved
- NVQ level 3, City & Guilds or equivalent
- Own tool kit
- Ford and or Mercedes experience is preferred but not essential
- Solid diagnostic skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Full and Valid driving license
0730-1700 working days
- A competitive salary
- Pension and healthcare
- Holiday allowance starting at 22 days per annum
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.