- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Systems Engineer
Our leading air defence client in Dorset have a permanent opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Architect Engineer.
As a Systems Architect Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good knowledge and experience in Aerospace Requirements Management utilising software that could include 'CRADLE', DOORS, DOORS NG & SCADA databases or similar requirements management software tools.
- Is able to drive model-based systems engineering process and implement into an organisation.
- Is able to integrate multiple complex initiatives to drive a coherent overall strategy.
- Significant experience of implementing change projects in complex environments.
- Effective communicator in formal and informal situations
- Has experience supporting teams of less experienced Systems Engineers.
As a Systems Architect Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assist the Systems Engineering Manager in the formulation of system requirements strategy including Model Based Systems Engineering process'.
- Provide support to the Engineering IPT Managers in negotiation of customer requirements.
- Prepare System requirements specifications in accordance with customer requirements, legislation, human factors and business needs.
- Manage the capture of system level requirements through a disciplined and rigorous approach and peer check the requirements (validation) and database architecture.
- Support the configuration control aspect of change management across the business.
- Work with each IPT to identify test/verification requirements and facilitate the automated production of integration and verification plans, verification reports/matrices.
- Provide effective process and technical (requirement tool) leadership, including conducting training/workshops for all competency levels, including to other departments as required.
- Maintain Engineering process documents that cover requirements management, V & V.
- Champion innovative solutions for requirements management to meet business goals, schedule, quality and cost targets across all IPTs within the lifecycle management process.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.