- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Programme Manager
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Please note: There is frequent UK travel included with this role.
Engineering Programme Manager is an exciting role which encompasses Engineering management and the delivery where you will lead the Engineering team from the bid and proposal, planning, delivery and ongoing service.
As the Engineering Programme Manager, you will be responsible for programme adherence to schedule, programme budgets and cover risk management for all Engineering deliverables.
You will be responsible for the Resource management of engineering functions and be the technical point of contact and liaison point for key customer organisations.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of complex development programmes, using discretion and innovative approaches to meet challenging programme needs.
- Clear understanding of financial management and impacts on programmes
- Experience and knowledge of managing and motivating an engineering team with varying and diverse skills.
- Effective communicator internally and externally at all levels, and represents the organisation and programme professionally and with integrity.
- Confident and competent in a "customer facing" role, represents the organisation as the engineering contact on contracts and projects.
- Demonstrable experience over a range of programmes.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Resourceful, decisive and resilient in achieving commitments
- Ensure all phases of the programme are subject to Gate and Design reviews in accordance to the Development Plan, and all issues are resolved in an effective manner.
- Experience in work package management including planning, tracking and reporting of key performance indicators to programme stakeholders.
- Experience in the Defence, Aerospace or related sector.
- Highly desirable but not essential; experience in Training Solutions Business.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.