- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Systems Engineer -
My client is looking for a hands on System Engineering to work within the Towers Asset Delivery programme, reporting into the System Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for the management, control and administration of the requirements database (DOORS).
- Support System Engineers in the derivation of service and system requirements. The requirements manager is responsible for ensuring requirements are of a suitable quality (SMART etc).
- Lead on the production of a number of deliverables, including Requirements Specifications, Procurement Specifications, trace reports, compliance reports and Verification Cross Reference Matrices.
- Provide support to project/ verification / delivery acceptance processes such as support to phase/ baseline reviews and transition of solutions.
- Provide support to regular reporting, generating metrics based on requirement maturity, compliance etc.
- Applicant shall be highly motivated in the discharge of responsibilities and accountabilities, be an effective communicator and provide leadership to those providing support/ deliverables.
- Applicant shall be able to motivate, coach, and develop members of the team to maximise the quality of requirements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.