- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
As Engineering Lead you will be involved in a high-profile new venture within the company, which will offer the opportunity to join a fast paced programme as a key growth area and future capability for the business!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Travel: Travel to internationally is expected, which also offers the opportunity for cultural and language development.
As Engineering Lead you will be involved in a high-profile new venture within the company, which will offer the opportunity to join a fast paced programme as a key growth area and future capability for the business.
The candidate will lead the day-to-day activities within the business, covering a variety of different disciplines, to ensure the successful delivery of the programme.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Prior experience in providing programme leadership to a multidisciplinary team i.e: System Engineering, Electrical and / or Mechanical Design.
- Experience / or exposure in Military / Weapon Systems, Design, proving and ideally exposure to platform integration.
- The ability to concisely plan, deliver and report activity progress up to Chief Engineer level is required.
- Experience in solving complex engineering and business delivery opportunities.
- Experience in Delivering a complex programme and interfacing directly to a complex customer.
- Experience in building a working relationship with new customers, with the experience of international engagement., where cultural awareness and sensitivity is necessary.
- Prior experience, or exposure to Japan. Ability to speak Japanese would be extremely useful, but not essential.
- The candidate must be comfortable dealing with engineering complexity, and experience of Guidance Chains and Seekers would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) seeker technology, Radar or RF communication systems.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.