- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently on the lookout for an experienced, ambitious team leader to control at shop floor level.
This includes all activities relating to the effective operation of a defined zone of employees to ensure all activities are on time and to standard. To support, lead and coordinate the zone team to be proactive in anticipating needs and exceeding business expectations.
You must be experienced in electronics and manufacturing!
- Manage day to day manufacturing activities at shop floor level and ensure that the quality standards are maintained to the highest level acceptable by our customers
- To ensure that all products are manufactured and delivered to agreed schedules.
- To manage the team to meet the effectiveness and materials required of the zone and identify and develop improvements.
- To lead the zone and ensure that the appropriate standards of behaviour and performance are maintained.
- To ensure that the health, safety and wellbeing of the team are maintained in line with the site objectives.
- To ensure the zone is managed to minimize energy and materials use and all waste is correctly dealt with to site standards.
- Ensure that product and information is processed on time and to standard.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience of leading, motivating and developing a team of 10+ people is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment essential, working within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Capability to lead and motivate a team
- Have an understanding and carry out 121 and mid and end year reviews
- Must be able to work with detailed information in a logical and organised way
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Excellent time management skills
- Have a responsible approach to H&S of themselves and others
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
If you are interested please email on email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.