- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are an exciting up and coming telecommuncations company, currently hiring for a Trainee Surveyor/Planner to work on their expanding network of Fibre installations to customers homes throughout the London area.
The duties undertaken in this role will be as follows:
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region
- Carry out detailed survey work in your area, to include but not limited to meeting design specification for civils and fibre build
- Creation of efficient and accurate detailed way leave packs
- Good understanding of build disciplines - including all accompanying documentation for utility stats, street gazetteer, detailed network plans with work point instructions, CDM, BoM etc
- Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as part of overall planning role
- Highlight and escalate major design variances to the planning base
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Ensure accurate completion of all planned submissions and work is completed on time
The individual would also receive training later down the line for the supervision of test rod and roping gangs.
The role will be spent 2-3 days a week on site with the rest working from home.
SA002 accreditation is preferred.
Central London based also preferred for easy transport links.
40 hours per week.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.