- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are looking to speak with experienced Tree Inspectors. Tree Officers and Arboricultural Officers for a contract in London with a Local Authority.
- To assist in the delivery of a comprehensive borough wide inspection and maintanence programme in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Undertake surveys and inspections of tress and accurately record all data collected on the asset management system (Confirm Arboriculture)
- Prepare issue and monitor the completion of tree work schedules in accordance with contract documentation and the following legislation; Highways Act 1980, Traffic Management Act 2005, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
- Take personal responsibility for decisions made, ensuring intergrity, openness ad fairness, clearly explaining reasons for decisions.
- Knowledge of existing legislation and industry best practice relevent to Arboriculture
- Knowledge of basic tree biology; pests; diseases and disorders that affect trees and general ecological issues
- Knowledge of tree work operations and the effects on tree health related to species
- Hold a recognised Arboriculutral qualification relevant to duties of post
- Ability to undertake tree srveys / inspection and accurately record all relevant data
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role is paying £15-£20 per hour and we are ideally looking to get things progressing rapidly; If you have any interest in the role please apply your CV.
My details are Robert.Otter@Matchtech.Com / (+44)7519 075239 - I look forward to being in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.