- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager / Area Manager
My client is looking for an Area Lead / Project Manager to work on a Gas Mains Replacement project in Leicester. The role will be for 6 Months+ starting ASAP.
Reporting into the Regional Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading delivery of Capital Investment Projects, predominantly Gas Mains Replacement for one of the 10 sub regions (areas) in the East of England Network.
Key Tasks & responsibilities: Safe delivery of mains refurbishment/replacement, governor replacements and diversions for your Area by the Local Delivery Partners (LDPs) Leading a Team of Supervisors in providing assurance and supervision of the LDP works Planning and executing the annual workstack, including permit and notice amendments, monitoring delivery, inspection and checking, project reporting and handover documentation. Helping to upskill the LDPs with particular reference to SHEQ Sharing knowledge and lessons learned within the region, and with other CMOs
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
Must have recent Gas experience
- Relevant degree with a minimum 5 years experience, or 7 years with a relevant qualification in managing utility street works, preferably in a gas distribution network environment.
- Valid EUSR Safety Passport
- Good understanding and experience in the application and management of permit systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of gas distribution network operations
- Good communication and organisational skills with a collaborative working approach
- Knowledge and experience in the application of distribution standards and specifications essential
- Experience in managing a multi discipline team
- Experience in coordination of engagement with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and practical experience in SHE legislation and auditing applicable to StreetWorks
- Has understanding and practical experience in the production and implementation of RAMS and "point of work" risk assessments
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call me direct on 07576 311511
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.