- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, are looking for Electricians with a demonstrated background delivering installation works. Ideally candidates will have previous water sector experience.
- Ensure that all tasks and works carried out comply with company standards, policies and statutory regulations in respect to health & safety.
- Ensure that all tasks and works are carried out, completed, tested and commissioned to current legislative standards and customer requirements.
- Ensure good workmanship and industry best practice is adopted and ensure a "right first-time finishing culture" is applied to maintain quality, optimisation of programmed hours and that only necessary materials are used.
- Complete and comply with all risk assessments, method statements (RAMS), safety instructions and use all equipment provided in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure work is carried out in a timely manner and to programme and report any deviations or problems as they occur to the PM
To work as part of a team and to co-operate with other staff, to carry out small to medium sized installation projects. This role will be based across multiple projects, so an aspect of travel will be required.
Candidates will need to have a demonstrated background completing installation works to a high standard of finish. Working from engineering drawings and diagrams.
Works will include but not limited to:
- All aspects of containment
- Terminating/glanding SWAs
- Wiring Pumps, LV control panels.
- To carry out fault finding and rectification on electrical systems and equipment as directed.
- Assisting with commissioning of equipment
- To read and brief other team members where required on task method statements and risk assessments, to be able to conduct point of work risk assessments and complete on-site permits.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of HNC or level 3 C&G or above, and have relevant industrial field experience of 415v. Ideally candidates will have experience of working on high value installation/capital delivery schemes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.