- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Field Service Engineer
I am working with a client looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
You consult the customers and provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing and demonstrations either on site or remotely trough high tech tools. This has a positive effect in minimizing downtime, reducing costs, or promoting our product capabilities in the case of a test or demo.
- Being responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing parts and equipment at customer site.
- To carry out high-level commissioning jobs at customers sites.
- Run and manage regular check-ins or health-checks on pumps on site or remotely through Industry 4.0 monitoring tools with a resolution of any alerts.
- Conduct regular maintenance works on pumps at site.
- Issue accurate and detailed service reports to customers, and internal stakeholders.
- In case needed, support in warranty claims and manage customer complaints.
- Ensure an excellent internal communication and network to share lessons learned with other field service colleagues.
- Providing technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site.
- Provide training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products and consumables.
- Actively communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and Vacuum Technique Service Operations Manager.
- Spot and hunt for Service and Equipment sales opportunities and generate leads for the Sales teams.
What we expect of you?
- You are interested in the mechanical as well as the electrical and electronic control parts of a pump and ideally have a mechatronics or similar background.
- You are technically savvy as to understand latest technology development in the area of remote connectivity, data analytics or augmented reality for service purpose.
- You have profound IT skills on MS office and other systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.