- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software engineer - Machine learning, IOT
Software engineer - Machine learning and IOT for industry 4.0. You will be developing software tools (C++/C# and Python) for scientific products. Develop cloud based software tools for IoT, Industry 4.0 and Machine Learning (ML) technologies
Software engineer - Machine learning and IOT for industry 4.0. You will be developing software tools (C++/C# and Python) for scientific products. These will primarily be cloud based software tools to exploit Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0 and Machine Learning (ML) technologies
This would be an ideal role for candidates with a background in engineering or scientific domains, software development experience and experience of Machine learning or data science.
- Must be proficient in C/C++ and/or C#
- Must be proficient in Python and basic numerical / statistical libraries: e.g. NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib etc.
- Must have good awareness of Machine Learning (ML) principles and practices, and specific experience implementing ML in edge-computing or on a cloud-service platform would be a distinct advantage.
- A working knowledge of Machine Learning libraries, such as TensorFLow, PyTorch, SciKit, Pandas etc. would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of environments from edge-computing through to cloud-based applications, ideally on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Software development experience in an agile environment
- A working knowledge of Java and Android would be a distinct advantage
- Practical experience of using one or more cloud service platforms for IoT applications: e.g. AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, IBM Watson/Bluemix or Software AG Cumolocity would be a distinct advantage
- Some knowledge and experience of developing software to handle data over communications protocols and structures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, OPC-UA, JSON, XML etc.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing or integrating software security features, including encryption and authentication methods and standards
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.