- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in the Water Sector
The role will be working on Water Sector Projects as an Electrical Engineer you will help the Team to deliver projects for most of the UK Water Utility Companies, their Contract Partners and Tier One Supply Chain range from simple pump control to major sewage treatment upgrades including; HV power, LV distribution, motor control, instrumentation, ICA, SCADA and Telemetry.
- Working on a wide variety of water engineering projects
- Helping to develop our offering in electrical engineering
- Being responsible for technical design deliverables
- Skills and Experience:
- An electrical engineering qualification.
- Professional recognition (or working towards) from a relevant Engineering Institution.
- Electrical engineering experience related to water industry projects.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.