- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Regional Director - Transportation NW
My client in Leeds is looking for a Regional Director to develop a stragey to expand a current team of Quantity Surveyors from 15-20 upto 40. Based from Leeds working the Rail/Transport sector.
Specific Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define and implement a clear strategy for the development of the Leeds office
- Identification of key sectors and markets to pursue / exit (where to play)
- Identify opportunities for strategic recruitment and associated investments by the business, linked to the office development strategy
- Develop a sound business plan and monitor progress against it
- Business Development
- Oversee all business development activity
- Ensure that a clear BD and Marketing strategy, aligned to the Business Plan, is developed
- Develop, monitor and review Key Account Management Plans for all key clients
- Monitor and manage all BD activity and associated expenditure
- Generate high quality thought leadership material for use on the website & in the market
Financial / Operational
- Maintain personal project delivery involvement and utilisation at 60%
- Delivery of financial targets for Leeds as defined in annual budget
- Secure year-on-year margin improvement on project delivery
- Monitor and control compliance with all key metrics, including (but not limited to):iGateCompletionTimesheetsCRM
- Compliance Invoicing and managing provisions
- Manage all HR and staff matters
- Develop and action improvement plans resulting from the staff engagement survey,.
- Ensure annual and interim Performance and Development Reviews are undertaken with all employees in the Stoke Office.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory Skillport modules
- Develop succession plans for the office identifying both internal and external talent
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.