- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
BAE Systems Aerospace team at Warton (Preston) are working on a Business Change programme, supporting the communication and engagement activities for the deployment of Export Control Transformation deliverables.
Change Lead - 6 Months - Warton (Preston) - £38ph LTD (Other Pay Methods Avi.)(Inside IR35 From April)
This role requires a BPSS Clearance prior to starting. You must be able to achieve this clearance. Due to COVID-19, this role will be home based with only occasional onsite requirement.
You will work as part of the Change Management Team leading all change activities for specific projects within the Export Control Transformation Programme. This will also involve working with the wider change management team to ensure all project specific change activities are integrated in the wider culture change activities on communication and engagement and training and education.
Change management is the process, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcome. It focuses on how people and teams are affected by a business or functional transition. A Change Lead must ensure good management of stakeholders dealing with different disciplines from behavioural to IT and other project management methodologies such as change control.
A Change Lead role supports all aspects of change management to help deliver the Change Management activities for the Export Control Transformation Programme. This includes:
- Ensuring products are developed in line with user centric design principles.
- Responsible for ensuring the business is engaged sufficiently in the design and development of the product and that the product will meet the needs of, and provides benefit to, the business and the end user.
- The development and delivery of communication, education and engagement activities
- The design, build and roll out of training for capability improvements
- Providing support to the Change Manager to develop and implement an overall deployment plan for Export Control
- Responsible for ensuring the business is ready to accept the change
The job holder will be responsible for :
- Be the change lead to support product development and deployment and leading all change management activities needed covering communications, engagement, education and role development activities
- Ensure all Products meet the user centric standards set by the Programme
- Support to the delivery of an integrated Air cultural change programme for Export Control
- Transformation covering the development of general Air wide communications and engagement materials
- Working with functions to deliver communication and engagement materials that will be bought into by the organisation, meet Air communication standards and integrated with the overall programme communication and engagement plan.
- Support other team members and the broader team and act as an advocate of change at all times
- Ensure that all change management activities responsible for are delivered to time and cost as agreed
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.