- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client has a great contract opportunity for a Senior Traffic Design Technician to join their busy Traffic team and help with project delivery.
Experienced Traffic technician required to deal with customer service requests and produce signing and lining schemes using ACAD/keysoft work packages (Keylines/Keysigns). Undertaking scoping and quoting processes with the term maintenance contractor developing routine work programmes for signing lining and resurfacing works.
The post holder will have:
- Sound knowledge of the Traffic Signs Manual and TSRGD . Experience in developing signing strategies and introducing Traffic regulation Orders.
- Experience liaising with council members/contractors/consultants and members of the public.
- Attend meetings and represent the council with Parish Council/members of the public.
- Able to respond and resolve customer enquiries in line with council timescales.
- Preferably conversant with Confirm for ordering works, services and inputting data.
- Knowledge of contractual processes and financial management. Able to create work packages and check contractor submissions i.e Bills of Quantities.
- Demonstrate the above qualities at interview.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.