- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Application Software Engineer
The role is for a Software Engineer to join a small Agile team, designing and developing new products for medical research and to support the development of drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be joining a new, small team designing and developing a brand-new product as well as contributing to ongoing development on legacy software applications.
- Design and develop new application software in C#.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of existing software in C++.
- Functional testing of the software to ensure it meets quality and customer requirements.
- Documentation of software development.
- Peer review of software, documentation, and design.
- Background in application software development using C#/.NET and WPF/MVVM.
- Experience of UX design.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis (OOA) and design (OOD).
- Understanding of source control software and code-line management best practices.
- Background working in an Agile software development team.
- Knowledge of Node Editor/Blueprint application development.
- Experience of C++/MFC application development for Windows 7/10.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software deployment: WiX, MSI, NSIS.
- Software Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, Git, SVN, Visual Studio.
- Other skills/experience: TDD, UML, WPF, XAML, MVVC, MVC, CI, CQ.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.