- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
- Our client is looking for a Tranport Planner to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is Outside IR35 (via Umbrella Company)
Job Description -
- Assist in research and develop transport policy documents and strategies, engaging with a range of stakeholders through the appropriate consultation.
- Assist in responding to transport-related consultation initiated by department for transport. Local enterprise, direct councils, National Parks, Rail industry, Bus operators, Ports/airports and other bodies.
- Assist in development of business cases and preparation of funding bids to a variety of funding streams at a range of scales and complexities.
- Assist with the development of transport improvement in accordance with government guidance from concept through to complementation as part of transport capital programme.
- Assist in delivery of transport schemes through client and project management to achieve strategy objectives.
- Assist in co-ordination and monitoring of scheme progress for scheme tracking.
- Prep and assessment of travel plans for workplace sites/residential households, educational establishments and rail stations or ferry interchanges.
- Deliver smarter choices/ behaviour change initiatives.
- Assist with the prep of reports to panels and committees for expenditure, project progression and consultation.
- Provide advice on policies and project to the public.
Qualifications / Experience:
Project Management skills
Degree Level Qualification or equivalent in Transport planning field.
Good Written and Verbal Communications skills.
Working conditions / environment:
Working Office Environment with frequent site live visits.
Ability to fulfil travel requirements for the role.
- 37 hours a week min
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Callum Laycock directly on 01489882575
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.