- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Data Entry Clerk
I am currently looking to recruit a dynamic data entry clerk with excellent attention to detail to support a global automotive client based in the Warrington area. This role will be on a 6 month contract, with potential for extension.
Rate: £10.26- £12.82ph
Hours- Monday to Friday 8am- 4pm
Contract length : 6 months
The role of the data entry clerk will include:
- Govern the application of business rules (content & process)
- Perform regular activities on data management
- Monitor the Data Quality key figures and KPIs for his/her country perimeter
- Lead data corrections and improve action plan to support initiatives
- Propose improvement to leverage the overall data quality
- Identify future data migration/integration needs, new source systems
- Attend and participate in data steward monthly meetings, data quality campaign, other actions on demand
The successful data entry clerk will require:
- Previous experience of working with data entry or data cleansing
- Used to dealing with large data sets of information
- Able to complete repetitive tasks efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accuracy when inputting information
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.