- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Highway Engineer
Our client currently recruiting for a key individual to join the growing highways team based in their Surrey office.
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major highway projects across the UK.
- Promoting a health, safety and welfare culture
- Working within a team environment
- Mentoring and coaching talent
- Supporting Group Director and Regional Director to achieve budget and strategy targets
- Working closely with business managers on resource management, utilisation monitoring, and pipeline management
- Developing business
- Project management and technical delivery of highway schemes and infrastructure projects
- A track record of successful tendering and delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport market
- Proven working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW)
- Experience of managing a professional team on projects using NEC Contracts
- Organisational skills to coordinate the delivery activities of a professional team
- A clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working on major highways projects
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree. MEng preferred.
- Chartered Engineer preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.