- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Safety, Health and Environment Manager
My client based in Waterlooville is currently looking for an experienced SHE Manager to join their team to ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with company Health and Safety guidelines.
- Application of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) throughout the function in compliance with business requirements and third-party certifications.
- To develop effective working practices to improve the overall performance and contribution of the department in terms of Safety, Health and Environment.
- Provision of internal and external auditing capabilities.
- Control of relevant documentation.
- To ensure the business maintains compliance with statutory Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- To ensure appropriate systems are in place for quality and environmental management and to report the performance of those management systems to the relevant members of staff.
- To prepare and deliver relevant training across the business.
- Manage Incident reports, record keeping and meetings according to corporate guidelines.
- Liaise with Occupational Health specialist.
- Facilitate all forms of Risk Assessment, manual handling, COSHH, fire prevention and act as contact for external authority specialists when required.
- To maintain and monitor pest control for the site.
If you feel this role matches your skills, please send an email containing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.