- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Packaging Development and Sustainability Manager
I am currently looking for an experienced Packaging Manager to support the Procurement Manager in developing a strategy, which will transition the business from its current position to an ethical sourcing and environmentally focused organisation.
- Global sourcing of new packaging materials
- Responsibility for creating and driving the sustainability agenda in collaboration with the Procurement Manager
- Functional redevelopment of existing packaging portfolio to improve sustainability score
- Packaging project delivery - Maintenance of project tracker and presentation to the business on a weekly basis.
- Partner with the commercial team to manage customer expectations relating to packaging solutions and timescales
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to provide functional and sustainable packaging solutions
- Partner with manufacturing management to deliver packaging related cost reduction, and quality improvement projects
- Manage packaging testing requirements in line with EU regulations
- Reducing/eliminate manufacturing downtime due to packaging inefficiencies
- Deliver Innovative packaging solutions to maximize technological advancements in packaging design and construction.
- Ensure accuracy of packaging artworks in line with customer needs
- Represent the Supply Chain team on all matters pertinent to packaging
- Review processes and maintain SOP's/work instructions.
Skills and Experience:
- Packaging technology qualification or equivalent
- Management qualification
- Proven project management skills and supporting qualification
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop and coach others in line with the company's vision and values
- Excellent knowledge of packaging supplier sector
- Strong, effective communication skills
- A logical and systematic approach
- Problem solving / lateral thinking skills
- Ability to engage with Customers
If you are interested in finding out more please email me with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.