- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Telecoms Engineer
We are currently recruiting for Senior Telecoms Engineers to assist with supporting the delivery of telecoms asset renewals, enhancements or wide project upgrade of London Underground or London Overground stations.
Role Overview (Working from home)
We are recruiting for Senior Telecoms Engineers to assist with supporting the delivery of telecoms asset renewals, enhancements or wide project upgrades on London Underground or London Overground stations. The role holder will provide specialist operational telecoms discipline engineering support within a multidisciplinary team and will have accountabilities ranging from project scoping and technical requirements definition to production of design material, compliance evidence and interdisciplinary design co-ordination. Particular experience and expertise is required relating the design, commissioning and maintenance of station Public Address / Public Address Voice Alarm, CCTV (viewing and recording) systems, passenger help point systems, customer information systems, station management systems, operational technology (OT) LANs and OT WANs. The role holder will be expected to manage numerous consecutive delivery packages to support ambitious programme delivery dates and will ensure compliance to TfL's or Network Rail's standards as appropriate are maintained throughout.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Develop telecommunications design documentation (reports, schedules, drawings) against client requirements to deliver cost effective and technically viable solutions.
- Produce technical specifications / outline designs / scopes of work for telecommunications assets and systems to deliver the agreed scope at a suitable level to progress onwards contractual engagement.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, specifications and procedures.
- Contribute to successful systems integration through co-ordination with relevant disciplines and parties.
- Provide telecommunications technical advice and expertise to the wider project team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.