- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Service Delivery Manager - Technology
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee the delivery of the technology maintenance for the South-East Region.
The regions technology assets include SMART motorways, tunnels and traffic signals so the role is key to customers enjoying high-quality and safe journeys on our roads.
Within the role, you will be responsible for managing the performance of the regions technology maintenance contract, ensuring the contractor is meeting time, cost & quality requirements. You will work with other teams to ensure excellent customer service is achieved and be proactive in looking for opportunities to improve service delivery.
What you'll be leading on
- Proactively manage supplier performance to agreed contractual service level agreements, technical, quality and safety standards, including the investigation of breaches of service level targets and service non-availability, with the instigation of remedial activities
- Manage financial and commercial aspects of the technology maintenance contract, certifying payment, dealing promptly with early warnings and considering compensation events.
- Ensuring our service level KPIs are achieved and that technology is maintained in line with operational priorities.
- Control and approve all technology related spend, in line with agreed approvals and escalation processes
- Ensuring the performance of our technology assets meets customer expectations, monitor trends in performance and seek opportunities for improving service.
To be successful
- Understanding of highway technology assets with experience of their maintenance and operation
- Experience of working with suppliers and managing contracts.
- Experience of working in service delivery environment
- Understanding of financial and budget management.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.