- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Machine Setter
Our client are a growing manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a number of Machine Setters to join their busy manufacturing team.
As a Machine Setter, you will set up and operate production lines to achieve hourly/ daily targets. You will also be required to ensure the maintenance and improvements of the machine.
We are looking for someone who can monitor and understand performance and recommend actions to improve the performance of the machine.
Late Shift (Mon - Thursday 14:00 - 00:00)
4 on 4 off Shift (Days only 6:00 - 18:00)
- Machine performance (throughput, downtime, utilisation)
- Progress reporting/communication
- Continuous improvements
- Setting and Running of the machine
- Responsibility and accountability for all aspects of machine performance and safety
- Active involvement within the Lean Teams and other performance-focused groups as required, including completion of allocated actions
- Ensuring availability of good quality tooling on every machine and process
- Ideally a qualification in Engineerin
- Experience working in a Production environment
- Experience setting or fault finding on machinery
- Remedial machine adjustment
- Operation of production lines
- Care in the handling, set up and usage of tools
- Hourly / daily target achievement
- Pneumatic and Maintenance experience would be a bonus
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.