- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
HIL Validation Engineer
HIL Validation Engineer with experience of Matlab, DSpace and HIL troubleshooting. Required for a 12 month Fixed Term position in Essex.
- Develop and deliver ECU Test automated tests, along with manual test work to support local use cases
- Develop and run tests, identify concerns with test environment and work with relevant engineers to rectify, to include both model and rig issues
- Plant model: VMAPS configuration and parameterisation for existing Gasoline applications.
- Support calibration engineers in making use of HiL rigs for manual calibration testing,
- Support development of new use cases where deemed appropriate
The following skillsets are important in order to fulfil the above roles.
- MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow.
- dSpace HIL rig expertise.
- Strategy guide reading and understanding.
- Testing calibration using ATI Vision
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.