- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
EICA Graduate Engineer
Our client is recruiting for an Electrical, Instrument, and Control & Automation (EICA) Technician to assist and support the project delivery team within their Investment Department Non-Infrastructure team.
Our client is in the midst of implementing a number of projects related to their above ground assets, as part of their AMP7 capital programme. The work will involve refurbishing, replacing and improving electrical, mechanical, instrumentation controls and automation assets on existing clean water treatment works and distribution network, implementing new technologies, and developing solutions / designs with key stakeholders & partners.
You will be responsible for assisting the Project Engineers and Internal Production Department (Client) to safely isolate, commission, fault diagnose, and replace minor equipment.
You need to be committed to building and sustaining collaborative relationships through the right behaviours, promoting innovation, embracing change, encouraging honesty, fairness and pragmatism in an open and supportive relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience in working within UK Water industry is preferred, either within a Water Company, consultant &/or contractor on design and build projects.
- Assist Project Manager(s) as the Graduate Engineer with the following;
- Project scope(s) definition with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the projects are delivered on time, within budget and desired quality standards
- Management of key stakeholder relationships both internally & externally
- Creation of the scopes, contracts, reports & position papers, in particular Mechanical or EICA elements
- 'Day to Day' project management co-ordination tasks to reduce the work load on PM's
- EICA designs, specifications and documentation reviews on behalf of the client, development of client EICA & general designs standards
- Supervision of Site Electrical Works under 18th EE regulations (training will be provided if not 18th EE qualified)
- Managing, Supervising and Diagnosing PLC (Schneider / Allen Bradley) & Telemetry (Schneider GeoSCADA / Clear SCADA) software configuration amendments through the project life cycle
- Commissioning of MCC's, quality and monitoring Instrumentation, control systems & shutdown protection circuitry
- Project management & delivery of minor projects
- General Site supervision
- Health & Safety and environment Assessments & audits
- Electrical / Instrument / Control / Automation Engineering back-ground
- Ability to manage multiple work streams working with a range of PMs
- Excellent at working within a team environment
- Ability to live and work with ambiguity and change
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Full driving licence. You will need to undertake an internal driver assessment.
- Competitive Private pension - (Company contribution of up to 10%)
- Support for professional and academic development
- 24-28 days annual leave
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.