- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Section Engineer - Highways
£38,000 - £42,000 plus package
My client are currently looking for an experianced Section Engineer to work on a highways improvement scheme in Essex.
They are looking for someone who has good experiance at Section Engineer level and who is able to come in and hit the ground running.
Day to day responsibilities would consist of,
* Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
* Check drawings and quantities.
* Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
* Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
* Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
* Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
* Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
If this is a role that would be of interest, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Jack Gandy on 01489 884313
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.