- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Fibre Construction Supervisor
Our client are an established ISP company currently looking for a Construction Supervisor to oversee the civils aspect of their fibre installation works across the Isle of Wight.
What the role entails/requires:
- Ideally someone from a civils background with an understanding of fibre/telecoms too
- You will be inspecting the subcontractors works on a daily basis
- Managing the designs changes from the planners to site
- Responsible for managing the application for payment process with the contracts
- Required to verify all civils works such as depths, reinstatement, measurements, materials etc
- Need to be IT literate
- NRSWA Supervisor preferred
- 80% Site and 20% office based
Rate/salary for this position is up for negotiation, for which the client have advised they will pay in line or above market rates due to the working location.
A van will be provided and ferry costs are also covered.
Please apply ASAP with your latest CV if interested.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.