- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
Our portal is currently undergoing maintenance and we are working to restore it as soon as possible. In the event that it is not operational by 9am on Friday 14th May, we shall be sending this week’s payslip to your email contact address.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and expect the portal to be up and running soon at which point you will be able to access your information in the usual way.
Value Realisation & Optimization Engineer
My client based in Petersfield are looking for Value Realization & Optimization Engineer to join an experienced and committed team.
This is a key role in supporting the engagement of employees within the department and driving forward the initiatives that are being introduced across the Plant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for not only ensuring they are a proactive champion for their own environmental impact and there health and safety but also ensuring they proactively protect the environment, health and safety of everyone around them.
Responsible for the execution of Value Realization & Optimization (VRO) activities and projects in the manufacturing plant, pertaining to the transfer of commercialized processes into the facility, the transfer of processes within the facility, production assistance, and Mass Right First Time (RFT) efforts and projects.
- In depth knowledge of process development, preferably as it pertains to cosmetic formulation. Knowledge of raw materials a plus.
- Provide the technical expertise on the assigned projects, able to anticipate issues & develop plans to address.
- Lead projects on root cause analysis for production issues.
- Analysis of batch records and supervision of batches to determine root causes of batch failure; validation of interventions made.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and external resources.
- Being a quick learner to explore in new technical fields/technology.
- Show can-do attitude and willing to deal with some urgent tasks.
- Participate project meetings and work with the project manager and team to assure the completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Interfaces with all R&D departments, QA, Technical Services, and Manufacturing
- Minimum degree in Chemical Engineering
- Worked in a similar manufacturing environment
If you enjoy working in an environment where you can make a difference, and work within a unique culture, we would love to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.