- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Flexible / Remote Work: The company are able to offer some remote working potentials.
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes, the team they are growing!
The Electronics Engineering team are growing and are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to challenge and develop their skills across a wide range of electronics disciplines.
As Senior Electronics Engineer, you will conduct electronics design across a range of specialities including Digital, Analogue and Firmware.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Technical Experience in Electronics / Hardware Engineering.
- Experience across both Analogue and Digital Electronics.
- Experience of the whole product lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Engineering best practices, methodologies, processes and tools.
- Knowledge of the EMC standards and design principles.
- Familiarity with one or more PMRP and ECAD tools (CADSTAR desirable).
- Self-motivated, adaptable to change, proactive, diligent and with good leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Experience working in the Defence, or Safety regulated industry (Maritime sector is highly desirable)
- Previous design experience with high fidelity Motor Control or Switch-mode Power supply design desired.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.