- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Connections Manager
I am currently recruiting for Customer Connections Managers for one of the most innovative internet service providers in the UK. They are vastly expanding and based in London.
As a Customer Connections Manager you will lead, coach, develop and support a team of Customer Connection professionals. You will deliver high quality results against tight deadlines, in a fast-growing telecoms operations environment. Throughout this process you will manage both external relationships: with the customer and their landlord's, and internal: with all departments to ensure a smooth experience.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the day to day productivity of the team, managing work volumes and priorities in line with business requirements.
- Prioritising and scheduling all work activities for the team.
- Ensuring that KPI's such as process SLA's, activations, quality and customer experience standards are being controlled and achieved.
- Monitoring, reporting and escalating issues within the customer connection journey.
- Providing accurate weekly reporting on team performance and performance improvement plans.
- Working cross-functionally across the business to drive continuous improvement of the customer journey.
- Delegating work and projects across the team, and re-assigning resources and priorities according to the business needs.
- Identifying performance and training gaps and managing personal development of each member of the team.
- Supporting and mentoring team members.
- Working with the Head of Customer Connections, to set, monitor and review performance targets for the team.
- Working with the Head of Customer Connections to support high quality KPI reporting.
- Developing a strong rapport and communications approach with the wider stakeholders.
What I'm looking for in a good Customer Connections Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating a team to drive high performance levels
- Experience of working in a fast paced operations environment
- Experience leading or driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to set a good a example to others
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in your work
If this is something you are interested in, hit the apply button!
Alternately, feel free to send your CV to Jacob.Willmore@gattacaplc.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.