- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Connections Advisor
I'm currently looking for Customer Connection Advisors to join an internet service provider that is expanding vastly, based in London.
As a Customer Connections Advisor, you will be responsible for owning orders and customer relationships from the time order is made to the point of customer activation.
Throughout this process you will manage both external relationships: with the customer and their landlord's, and internal: with all departments to ensure a smooth product delivery.
What you'll be doing:
- Project Co-ordination - ensuring all parts of the provisioning process run efficiently
- Customer service - providing regular updates to customers on order progress
- Customer Issue Resolution - acting as a 1st line of escalation for any provisioning related issues
- Wayleave Negotiation - liaising with landlord's and their lawyers to agree wayleaves
- Customer relationship management - manage customer's online Salesforce account to book surveys, installations and other Salesforce tasks that enable the process.
What makes a good Customer Connection Advisor:
- Experience co-ordinating projects to completion
- Working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Excellent telephone experience, professional and polite.
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve results and hit monthly targets.
- Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders / key decision makers.
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Strong organisational skills
If this position is something of interest, hit the apply button!
Alternatively, feel free to send over your CV to Jacob.Willmore@gattacaplc.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.