- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2021? Are you looking to work for a market leader in Commercial Vehicle manufacturing?
We are working with a key client of ours based in Warwick. Our client is the UK's largest manufacturer of RCV's (Refuse Collection Vehicle).
Based at their world class Head Office facility based just outside of Warwick. You will be working with some of the best in the industry.
Our client is looking to bring in an Experience MIG/MAG welder with the following skills:-
- Experienced MIG & MAG Welder
- Experience of medium/heavy fabrication of steel construction and welding (2mm-10mm)
- Welding/Fabrication qualifications are essential
- BS EN 287 Approved coding is ideal (but not essential)
- Ability to weld, tack and complete weld using engineering drawings
- Ability to spot visual faults in fabrication and correct these
- Willingness to learn new skills
If successful you will be working for a company with the following benefits:-
- £13.71p/h PAYE
- Bike to work scheme
- Sick Pay scheme
- Enhanced holiday
- Health Shield cash plan
- Training and development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.