- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Public Rights of Way Officer
Our client has a great contract opportunity for a Public Rights of Way Officer to join their busy team
- Add new PROW to the Definitive Map and Statement, diversions and stopping up.
- Develop, maintain and update PROW records and management systems (both paper and electronic including GIS) to ensure that accurate and up to date information is available to other staff and public, and that all statutory duties and procedures are complied with, including consolidation of Definitive Map, Statement and Legal Orders.
- Investigate and respond to planning consultations and searches, and collect, collate and analyse information to facilitate other research and investigation concerning modifications to the Definitive Map green space and rights of way statistics, enquiries, applications and legal orders, including where necessary site inspections and interviews with stakeholders.
- Deal with general enquiries and provide technical and professional advice in respect of green space and rights of way issues.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.