- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Design Engineer - Transmissions
I am currently looking for a experienced Design Engineer to work in Wetzikon in Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will have experience of using NX or experience designing aerospace transmissions.
- Create 3D models for parts and assemblies.
- Create part and assembly drawings.
- Collaborate with other team members on technical level.
- Develop prototypes and checking their function.
- Check of Bill of Materials (BoM), CAD Models and Engineering Drawings.
- Engineering Degree or similar within mechanical or aerospace subject. Other training with relevant experience may also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years' 3D CAD experience. Siemens NX experience would be an advantage.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- A keen sense of mechanical systems.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Written and oral communication skills in English (minimum B2).
- The successful candidate will nee EU nationality or an existing Swiss work permit.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.