- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a successful manufacturing business who design and manufacture electro/mechanical equipment for a range of industries. They are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join their Engineering team.
What you will be doing…
- Electronics support for Manufacturing and R&D projects
- Day to day support activities within the Quality and Manufacturing Engineering Team
- Development of business/manufacturing processes
- Process development and implementation
- Work instructions, standard work
- Root cause analysis, with an electronics bias
- Ongoing production support
- Manage and see through to completion small scale improvement projects
- Jigs and fixtures development
What we are ideally looking for…
- Trained in electronics with experience of circuit design
- Software writing experience (embedded C, SQL etc)
- Knowledge of Lean methodologies
- Proven ability to deliver on objectives and projects
- Proactive learner with a desire to improve
- Hands on approach
- Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.