- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Asset Engineer - Examinations and Maintenance
Asset Engineer (Examination and Maintenance) to fulfil tasks where there is currently a shortfall in resource to meet regional business requirements
1. Schedule examinations of structures assets and the evaluation of the reports in accordance standards.
2. Specify and prioritise actions to address defects, comments and other issues raised in the reports, in accordance with standards and functional policy, for inclusion in work plans.
3. Complete STE01 review for Detailed and Visual Examinations for Bridges, Retaining Walls and Culverts, to address current backlog in activity.
4. Oversee the development, implementation and handover of prioritised work items to realise the required outputs.
5. Review of open works items to be completed by Works Delivery, undertake risk assessment and review of prioritisation.
6. Maintain structures asset data and information within the company systems and processes.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Substantial relevant experience in structures
· An understanding of safety management systems and risk assessment techniques
· Degree in a relevant subject
· Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer
· Previous experience in Network Rails structures examinations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.