- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Team Lead/Project Design Lead
Our client looking to recruit a proactive and ambitious Technical Team Lead / Project Design Lead to join a highly driven team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at the very start of a global business expansion, including the roll-out of existing contracts in the Middle East and North African regions - international travel will therefore be an integral part of the role.
The Technical Team Lead / Project Design Lead will be responsible for the deliverables of our clients' Technical Team as part of project delivery from FEED design through detailed design, working closely with design partners. The post will contribute to the company's growth through delivering cost-effective designs and solutions. The role may be required to provide technical solutions to win bids and deliver excellence.
- Lead the Technical Solutions Team, providing specialist expertise where required.
- Assist Project Manager to deliver projects.
- Ensure our client has access to the latest developments in RO and desalination technology.
- Ensure the verification and validation of design deliverables.
- Educated to degree/master's level
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Chemical Engineer/Process Engineer.
- Has design, installation and commissioning experience with water/wastewater/effluent treatment systems.
- Development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects.
- A confident leader, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and clients.
- Challenging, collegiate and supportive.
Preferably with work experience in the Middle East and willing to travel to and work on projects globally. The post will be based in Llangennech (Swansea West) or London.; home basing is possible.
- Up to £65k salary depending on experience
- Work based in London or near Swansea (currently working from home)
- Laptop and phone provided
- 25 days leave annually
- TOIL earner for anytime worked overseas
- 37.5 hour working week, 8:30am-17:00pm Mon-Thurs 1 hour unpaid lunch break, 8:30am-14:00pm Friday no lunch break
- Travel allowance (varies depending on role)
Our client has built an enviable reputation as a UK clean technology developer, systems designer and service provider to the Water, Wastewater and Environmental industries. It has developed a world-class client base with global offices in London, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and operations in Wales.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.